At this point in time I am not inspired to write much, do massive research, copy edit—this all takes real effort. Right now I am not inclined to expend a great a deal of effort toward a society that has slipped from dementia into a vegetative coma. 75% of Americans are responsible for electing Kim Jong-un as emperor—this includes the 50% of Americans who evidently had more important things to do on election day. What is the point of trying to write War and Peace when society is barely capable of reading Cat in the Hat, but with a far smaller Trumpenstine vocabulary?
- USA, USA, USA.
- We are Great.
- Everyone laughs at us.
- They will pay.
- We are Greater.
- We are Great- because hate is great.
There, that is all that I can be bothered to do. Anyway, that is still not an excuse to do nothing because even people in a coma cannot be totally ignored. They need fluids in and out, body rotated, sheets cleaned, etc.; they are still an expense and a burden. But us disinterested and bored caregivers need to consider how we behave outside. We need to keep busy or our brains will also get tainted, will atrophy. So we need some chores to do.
Stuff that non fascist White Americans need to do: (This list is presently pretty simple because right now I really could not give a shit, but it will evolve into a more sophisticated effort. Before that happens I will be escaping this nightmare called America and mingle within more evolved cultures for a couple of weeks.)
- Support Non-White Owned Businesses, especially family run (all things being equal).
- White male run businesses: determine that they did not vote Trump. If they will not answer or they dodge the question, try and find an alternative business. Anyone who worked against this monstrous outcome will be proud of their efforts.
Boycott all Trump products –these are not tough to spot – since Trump only loves Trump.
Boycott Koch Products:
- Angel Soft toilet paper
- Brawny paper towels
- Dixie plates, bowls, napkins and cups
- Mardi Gras napkins and towels
- Quilted Northern toilet paper
- Soft ‘n Gentle toilet paper
- Sparkle napkins
- Vanity fair napkins
- Zee napkins
- Georgia-Pacific paper products and envelopes
- All Georgia-Pacific lumber and building products
- Stainmaster Carpet
The Chamber’s board of directors is represented by industry giants such as IBM, AT&T, Massey Energy, Deloitte LLP, 3M, Caterpillar, Accenture, Pfizer Inc. and The Charles Schwab Corporation.
ALEC is an odious organization and while numerous organizations have pulled the plug, that just leaves the most fascist companies caught with their pants down.
Now hundreds of companies are guilty, but since people like me and others who are far far more notable have been exposing ALEC, numerous companies have quit, as they should. It is too much to ask and just too complex to go after all the guilty companies. Thus we should focus on the top leadership. Exxon Mobil, for well over a hundred years (Standard Oil), are the very definition of a fascist company having actively assisted Hitler against the allies up to and during the War. They are the symbol of everything awful about the world today and they just cannot suddenly become decent:
- ExxonMobil Corporation, Cynthia Bergman, was a “Chair” level sponsor of ALEC’s 2016 Annual Conference ($50,000).
- AT&T, William Leahy, “Vice Chair” level sponsor of ALEC’s 2016 Annual Conference ($25,000).
- Diageo, Kenneth Lane
- Koch Companies Public Sector, Mike Morgan
- Pfizer, Michael Hubert
- State Farm Insurance Co., Roland Spies
- United Parcel Service (UPS) , Richard McArdle
- See Corporations Which Have Cut Ties to ALEC for more details.
This list is evolving because right now I am not feeling inspired. Just try and make sure that your trickle down dollars end up in the hands of decent companies.